Are brands in the region becoming increasingly comfortable with social media and digital advertising on the whole? Read Jab Bou Chebl – Senior Project Manager at Eastline’s view.
Snapchat is growing fast worldwide and even faster in the Arab world. In 2014, it was the fastest growing social media app, achieving a growth rate of 56% between the first and the third quarter of the year. The fascination with Snapchat continues as the platform is said to be nearing 200 million active users, with 81% of its users aged between 13 and 24 years old.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
Latest Blog Posts
- A Quick Guide To Understanding AmazonNovember 20, 2018 - 12:10 pm
- Un ménage à trois qui porte ses fruitsOctober 23, 2018 - 5:02 pm
- De Beyrouth, Eastline Digital au service du marché francophone du marketing digitalJuly 26, 2018 - 6:30 pm
- Can Social Media Affect Your SEO Ranking?March 27, 2017 - 11:39 am
- The Rise Of The Social Influencers Or The Digital Form Of Word-Of-MouthNovember 28, 2016 - 5:08 pm