As the Online Media Executive you will be responsible for developing and managing online marketing programs designed to acquire new customers.
Building high-level relationships with online partners/vendors. This individual will be able to implement reporting, analysis and strategies to improve marketing campaigns in order to generate new customer acquisition and positive ROI.
- Manage search marketing campaigns for multiple programs, and employ as appropriate, advanced search techniques such as contextual ads, geo-targeting, and day-parting.
- Solicit and evaluate online media proposals from advertising networks.
- Implement and review creative and copy, as well as testing multiple ads in order to identify the most effective ad placement.
- Interpret and evaluate ROI analyses and recommend new strategy enhancements based on campaign results and market conditions.
- Perform weekly campaign analysis and creative testing.
- Perform monthly analysis of key user trends and traffic sources.
- Manage online marketing partnerships
- Oversee online marketing research
- Day-to-day management of the media plan including buy recommendations.
- Demonstrates close working relationship and integration with account management
- Is the media expert for assigned clients, internal team and the agency as a whole.
- Negotiate with publishers to get the best possible rates for clients
- Oversee all media budgets and billing process
- Partner with publishers to keep the clients up to date on their most recent offerings
- Is not only educated but is passionate about being on the forefront of the digital world.
Send your CV to email@example.com