Reaching potential customers while retaining current ones requires much more than just creating a Facebook profile. Constant work and improvement are necessary in order to build a community.
In this particular article inspired from a recent post on social media today, you will get a few tips on techniques and practices to help you keep your community interested and engaged.
- Formulate your ideas into questions: Ask short and specific questions that target your audiences’ needs, interests and wants. They will be more likely to respond to your question than to comment on your sentence. Also, don’t forget to provide feedback on their answers!
- Use the 2nd person singular pronoun and verbs such as “feel”, “want”, “enjoy”, “appreciate” and “give” to engage the readers
- Provide a Link: Direct your fans to other pages especially when your post is related to specific products. It can push them to purchase it directly online.
- Use images and visuals: You can ask questions that relate to an image or provide information through visuals. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words!
- Include small quizzes, true or false and fill in the blanks. Fans will enjoy competing over the right answer.
- Keep it positive: Fans should feel excited and pleased when they read your posts. They will also be more likely to share positive feelings!
Feel inspired? Go update your Facebook page! I am sure you now have plenty of ideas! Need training, don’t hesitate to contact Eastline Marketing.