Marc Dfouni, CEO and managing partner at digital agency Eastline Marketing, gives a very concrete example of that sad, albeit usual, state of play: his company has lost four employees to Dubai in the past year. Dfouni anticipates a couple of more losses from now until the end of the year. “This problem is getting worse every year. The retention of these people is not an internal or a motivational problem, but mainly a political one,” he says….
Latest Blog Posts
- Can Social Media Affect Your SEO Ranking?March 27, 2017 - 11:39 am
- The Rise Of The Social Influencers Or The Digital Form Of Word-Of-MouthNovember 28, 2016 - 5:08 pm
- 5 Social Media Trends To Keep In Mind For 2017November 24, 2016 - 3:31 pm
- A new era begins for FacebookMarch 30, 2015 - 11:33 am
- iOS9: Apple’s move towards stabilityFebruary 25, 2015 - 6:32 pm