Marc Dfouni, CEO and managing partner at digital agency Eastline Marketing, gives a very concrete example of that sad, albeit usual, state of play: his company has lost four employees to Dubai in the past year. Dfouni anticipates a couple of more losses from now until the end of the year. “This problem is getting worse every year. The retention of these people is not an internal or a motivational problem, but mainly a political one,” he says….
Latest Blog Posts
- A Quick Guide To Understanding AmazonNovember 20, 2018 - 12:10 pm
- Un ménage à trois qui porte ses fruitsOctober 23, 2018 - 5:02 pm
- De Beyrouth, Eastline Digital au service du marché francophone du marketing digitalJuly 26, 2018 - 6:30 pm
- Can Social Media Affect Your SEO Ranking?March 27, 2017 - 11:39 am
- The Rise Of The Social Influencers Or The Digital Form Of Word-Of-MouthNovember 28, 2016 - 5:08 pm